Call for Media Partners is now closed.
Be a media partner and be a part of something completely different!
WordFest Live 2021 is putting a new global twist on WordPress, remote working, community building, and virtual events, and here’s your chance to share behind-the-scenes details with your audience.
By joining our select group of media outlets promoting WordFest Live 2021, you can support a great cause, see our innovative virtual platform, and have access to our outstanding speaker line up. Don’t miss this opportunity to be intimately connected to the first-ever worldwide 24-hour celebration of WordPress.
Read on to find out what else we have to offer and how you’ll be committed to help out.
Benefits as a Media Partner:
- Your name, logo, and site link listed as a Media Partner on the WordFest website
- Mentioned across WordFest Live 2021 social media channels
- Access to information (as possible) before it is published on our official website
- Connection to available speakers
- A dedicated member of the PR team to assist you in information gathering before, during, and after the event
- Sneak peek at the virtual venue
As a Partner, you are committing to:
- Offering media coverage before, during, and after the event
- At least three publications before and one after the event (4 in total):
- About Big Orange Heart
- About what makes WordFest different from other online events
- Speaker announcement
- Post-event wrap up post
- At least four social media posts during the 24-hour event
Note: Publications can be written or video interviews or editorials supported by social media posts across your network.
Partnerships are limited. To become a WordFest Live 2021 Media Partner, email – the Call for Media Partners is now closed.
Learn more about the event here: https://www.wordfest.live/about/
See our speakers here: https://www.wordfest.live/speakers/
WordFest 2021 is a Big Orange Heart global event.